Managing Customer Experience in the Networked Age
Written as every organisation’s guide to the trends, the challenges and the opportunities of an increasingly unpredictable world, my new eBook explains how organisations should think about the future, and use these insights to maximise engagement with, and value from, customers and stakeholders.
The book answers the questions:
- How has the Information Age changed the way our customers think, feel and behave?
- What is the Networked Age, and how can we prepare to thrive in it?
- What are the key future trends that will drive customer behaviour?
- What is Customer Experience, and how will it work in the Networked Age?
- How should we assimilate the trends into a future-proofed, Customer Experience model?
It also introduces, and equips the reader to implement, the STARS model of a customer-centric organisation.
Pages : 80
Price: £8.99 (or read for free with an introductory 30-day trial)
I hope you will find the book useful. Do share this information, and do let me know what you think of the book!
Beautifully written book with real insight into the workplace. Stephen puts his own experiences in his workplaces to show how businesses work. Brilliant book – highly recommended.
In this book Spencer generously shares his Customer Experience process and insights honed working with prestigious consumer organisations. A process he empowers the reader to apply themselves. The experience-driven insights are thoughtfully framed with Spencer’s own take on the transition from the Information Age to the Networked Age. An informative and actionable read for those delivering a retail experience.