The essential communication and teambuilding workshop!
- Does your message ever get “lost in translation”?
- Are workplace relationships holding productivity back?
- Do you need to attract and nurture more Customers?
If so, Ingredients of Success will be your best investment this year! Download the flyer HERE.
In today’s business environment, teamwork and communication are vital ingredients to achieving success.
Via Ingredients of Success – a unique workshop devised by Christopher Trotter and Stephen Spencer – we can help you and your Team dramatically improve team cohesion and communication outcomes.
Why choose Ingredients of Success?
- Good communications build better teams
- Working together on non-workplace activities strengthens relationships
- Fun, practical learning
Participants will learn a new communication tool which will instantly change the way they think about communication and workplace relationships. Then they will apply the tool and experience its transformational power as they carry out a series of food and cooking-based tasks.
What learning outcomes can I expect?
- New and transferable skills – observation, memory and collaboration
- Improved team cohesion and a shared approach to challenges and opportunities
- Improved communication with all personality types – get better results from all relationships and interactions
Where: a purpose-designed venue, set in the beautiful, accessible, Fife countryside – the Falkland Centre for Stewardship.
Investment per delegate: £150 (12-15 people) or £125 (16 or more people) including refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
Christopher Trotter has had many years of experience running hotels and restaurants. Prior to returning to his native Scotland he was head chef at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Warwickshire.
Christopher has developed his unique “team building through cooking” concept over many years. As owner of the innovative Scottish restaurant, shop and demonstration facility Scotland’s Larder, he won the Investors in People award and was a trainer in the Natural Cooking of Scotland initiative.
Download the Ingredients of Success flyer HERE.
Contact us today to discuss how Ingredients of Success could benefit your team: call + 44 (0) 7921 812253 or via the form below. Places are limited – BOOK NOW to avoid missing out!