This month’s Customer Experience Expert newsletter is inspired (if that is the right word) by the Labour Party leadership contest. We’ve seen a number of fascinating elections in recent months, and this one is no exception. But what, if anything, does this leadership election teach us about the nature of leadership?
As usual, the newsletter aims to provide a combination of useful or thought-provoking material, plus some light relief, presented as a quick read. This month’s highlights include:
- 7 Leadership qualities without which the new Labour leader – and any other leader – will fail
- Quote of the Week – the ultimate truth about Communication
- Humour – art imitating life (or is it the other way round?)
- A unique opportunity to turbo-charge your Team this autumn
- Service Moment of the Week – from a Brand that rarely disappoints
As the summer draws to a close, it’s undoubtedly time to start planning – or at least, reviewing the plan you have – in order to prepare for the next season or the next budgeting round. Here’s a quote about planning that should resonate with everyone:
“Failed plans should not be interpreted as a failed vision. Visions don’t change, they are only refined. Plans rarely stay the same, and are scrapped or adjusted as needed. Be stubborn about the vision, but flexible with your plan.” – John C. Maxwell
You can read, subscribe to and share the newsletter here. To suggest a topic for a future issue, just leave a comment below.